- What is the response time after I’ve contacted you about a trip?
I generally respond to inquiries within 2 business days.
- Do you use AirBnb, Homeaway, or other similar sites?
- I need a flight only. Can you help?
Yes, however, there is a $35 service charge per person to book flight only.
- I need to amend my trip. Are there any associated fees?
Applicable fees vary by vendor and will be disclosed prior to booking your trip.
- I need to cancel my trip. Is there a fee? Will I receive a refund?
Applicable fees vary by vendor and will be disclosed prior to booking your trip. Entitlement to a refund also varies by vendor and is dependent upon whether or not trip insurance was purchased. Cancellation penalties will be disclosed prior to booking your trip.
- Is trip insurance required?
Trip insurance is not required but I strongly encourage travelers to consider this to help protect against unforeseen circumstances.
- Do I need a passport?
A passport is required when traveling internationally to non-U.S. territories. Refer to the Department of State website for information on obtaining and renewing a passport.
8. Is it safe to travel to certain countries?
It is always important to be aware of your surroundings when traveling in the States or abroad. I will not provide an opinion as to whether or not a country is safe. I do, however, encourage clients to review the travel warnings issued by Department of State.